ISRO NRSC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 70 Posts | Last Date : 02 June 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities,
Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources.
Organization Website :- www.isro.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Graduate Apprentices : Rs 9,000 /-
- Technician Apprentices : Rs 8,000/-
- Pass in First Class B.E/B. Tech in the respective field with not less than 60% marks/6.32 CGPA.
- Library Science: First Class Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science with not less than 60% marks/ 6.32 CGPA.
Technician Apprentice: Pass in First Class Diploma in the respective field with not less than 60% marks/ 6.32 CGPA.
Diploma in Commercial And Computer Practice: Pass in Diploma in Commercial Practice from a recognized Board.
Total Vacancies :- 70 Posts
Graduate Apprentice :
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 05 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 05 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
- Library Science: 02 Posts
Technician Apprentice :
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 10 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 10 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 06 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Diploma In Commercial And Computer Practice: 23 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit.
- The consolidated applications will be screened subsequently and selection panels will be drawn based on the academic scores of the candidates at the Degree / Diploma level.
- The induction of apprentices against the vacant training positions will be made strictly based on their position in the panel.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter by email.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 02 June 2023. Candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal before applying for the job.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|