MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 35 Posts | Interview Date : 10 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
Organization Website :- www.midhani-india.in
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Graduate Apprentices :
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such
degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Technician Apprentice :
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical
Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Total Vacancies :- 35 Posts
Graduate Apprentices :
- Metallurgy Engineering – 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electrical Engineering / EEE – 04 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 02 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Technology – 02 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- Metallurgy Engineering – 03 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering / EEE – 03 Posts
- Commercial & Computer Practice – 06 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection of the candidates will be decided based on the merit against reservation categories (percentage of marks obtained in the SSC & Graduation / Diploma in Engg.).
- The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age, Qualification, Category, Aadhar) and medical fitness.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 10th November 2022
- Venue : Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering & Technology – [NSAKCET], New Malakpet Hyderabad
For More Details :- Click Here