NML Recruitment 2022 | Project Staff | 44 Posts | Interview Date: 02 – 05 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory.
All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
Organization Website :- www.nmlindia.org
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Senior Project Associate
Job Location :- Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – Rs.18000/- + HRA
- Project Assistant – Rs.20000/- + HRA
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25000/- – 31000/-* +HRA
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28000/- – 35000/-* +HRA
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42000/- +HRA
Senior Project Associate:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry and Four years experience in Chemical Analysis of Ferroalloys, iron ores, limestone, bauxite, steel etc. OR Ph.D. in Chemistry OR M.E./M.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering with 2 years experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services
- B.Sc. in Chemistry OR 3 Years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR 3 Years Diploma in Metallurgy OR 3 Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- B.A. in Journalism & Mass communication OR B.Com OR BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in IT.
Project Associate – I:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry OR B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science. OR B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. In Chemistry OR B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Engineering or Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or
M.Sc. In Chemistry OR
- M.Sc. in Chemistry and Two years experience in Instrumental chemical analysis OR M.Sc. in Geology and Two years experience in Mineral characterization through optical microscope OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering and Two years research experience OR B.E./B Tech in
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. or Electronics & Communication Engg. or Electrical & Electronics Engg. or Instrumentation Engg. or Electronics Engg. and Two years experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services OR
- MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in IT and Two years of experience in web development using open source software like PHP, MySQL, CSS, jQuery etc OR M.Sc. in Chemistry or B.E./B. Tech. in Metallurgy/ Materials Sc. / Chemical /Ceramics and Two years working experience in the area of waste utilization.
Age Limit :-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – 50 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
Total Vacancies :-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – 04 Posts
- Project Assistant – 08 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 22 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 07 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be based on the written test/online interview.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with required documents on 02 to 05 August 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|