SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 | Welfare Officer, Supervisor | 6 Posts | Last Date : 11 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp
Papers, Security Paper, Stationary, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver etc. SPMCIL vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins and security products through process excellence and innovation.
Organization Website :- www.spmcil.com
Position :- Welfare Officer, Supervisor and Junior Hindi Translator
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Welfare Officer : Rs.29,740 – 1,03,000/ month
- Supervisor (Store) : Rs.27,600 – 95,910/ month
- Supervisor (Environment) : Rs.27,600 – 95,910/ month
- Junior Hindi Translator : Rs.27,600 – 95,910/ month
Welfare Officer :
- Possesses a full time degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- Has obtained a full time Degree or full time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
Supervisor (Store) :
- 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
Supervisor (Environment) :
- 1st Class full time diploma in Environmental engineering.
- Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
Junior Hindi Translator :
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND
- One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language.
- Proficiency in working on computers in Hindi language.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :-
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 18 to 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Welfare Officer : 1 post
- Supervisor (Store) : 3 post
- Supervisor (Environment) : 1 post
- Junior Hindi Translator : 1 post
Selection Process :-
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be done only through online examination which will be of objective type and will consist of following components.
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time/Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||40 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||25||25||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||25||25||20 Minutes|
|English Language||25||25||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||20 Minutes|
The final merit list will be drawn based on the marks obtained in the online written examination only. The minimum qualifying i.e. cut off marks required to be considered on order of merits for different categories of candidates are as under:
Application Fees :-
- The application fee is Rs.600 for UR, EWS & OBC categories
- The application fee should be paid online.
- However, Intimation charges Rs.200 is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
Important Dates :-
- Opening of website link for applying online application : 16.02.2022
- Closing date for applying online : 11.03.2022 (up to 23:59 Hours)
- Tentative date of written examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers : April/May 2022
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of SPMCIL given below on or before 11 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here (Link activates from 16.02.2022)