Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Service Coordinator – I | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | August 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website :- www.tatasteel.com
Positions :- Trainee Service Coordinator – I
Job Location :- West Bokaro
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Daily site visit to construction/ maintenance sites and manage front line activities and contract workeroOversee civil and structural jobs as required
- Compilation of completed jobs on monthly report
- Measurement of each job.
- Preparation of summary sheet as per measurement.
- Issuing of work permit for the job.
- Ensuring safety at work site.
- Reconciliation of material with respect to quantity and quality of completed jobs against each bill.
- Ensuring implementation of applicable standards of TSL at work site.
- Preparation of drawing in Auto-cad and understanding of civil and structural engineering drawing.
- Preparation of cost estimates and timeline as per requirement.
- Taking customer feedback
- Daily monitoring and ensuring QA/QC of civil and structural jobs as per applicable TSL standards.
- Oversee laboratory tests like cube test, sieve analysis, aggregate impact test, bitumen penetration, etc and NDT tests like DPT, UT, rebound hammer, etc as applicable and prepare and upkeep reports accordingly. These reports will be submitted to TSL.
- Weekly submission of job progress report to TSL
- Preparation of work procedure as per TSL format for quality checking.
- Identification of gaps in safety with respect to TSL safety standards and Ensure compliance of identified gaps within timeline.
- Preparation and study of Layout, GA drawing, RC drawing in civil and supervision based on the drawing
- Preparation and study structural Layout, GA drawing, Fabrication drawing in structural and supervision based on the drawing.
Apply Link :- Click Here