Vizag Steel Recruitment 2022 | Technician/Graduate Apprentices | 206 Posts | Last Date : 10 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Organization Website :- www.vizagsteel.com
Positions :- Technician/Graduate Apprentices
Job Location :- Vishakhapattanam
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Graduate (Engineering) Apprentices :
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University. A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Eligible Branches: Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science / IT, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Civil, Chemical
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Eligible Branches: Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Civil
Total Vacancies :- 206 Posts
- Graduate (Engineering) Apprentices : 173 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : 33 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview based on percentage of marks achieved in respective discipline/branch taking into consideration the respective reservation norms. The Mobile Number and email ID given in the Bio-data form/online registration in NATS Portal must be valid for minimum twelve months for communication purpose.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category (as applicable) etc. as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves in online portal at NATS portal and then apply for this position in online on or before 10 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|